Tips On Completing The Application Form
Read and follow the instructions given on the application form carefully.
- Complete the form as neatly as possible. Please use black or blue ink. Your application form may have to be photocopied.
- Read the information associated with the position (e.g. role specification, person specification etc.). Try to focus your education and experience to the position in question. Remember to include experience from all sources, including previous jobs, school, clubs, organisations and voluntary work.
- Don't leave any blanks. If there are any questions that do not apply to you respond with 'not applicable' or 'n/a'.
- If you are already working one of your references must be your present or most recent employer.
- Photocopy your application form before sending it to us. If called for interview this will enable you to recall what you submitted.